Senior Organisational Development Consultant
Renewal SA has an exciting opportunity in a strategic role for a Senior Organisational Development Consultant within our Office of the Chief Executive team.
Offered on a contract for up to three years, the role reports to and works closely with the Senior Director, People and Culture, to provide strategic support, direction and expertise to build organisational capability and a positive workplace culture.
This key role at Renewal SA is responsible for developing, implementing and reporting the organisation’s organisational development (OD) programs and initiatives — contributing to the strategic goal of being an inclusive and dynamic workplace which drives high levels of engagement, market-leading capability and results-driven performance.
The Senior Organisational Development Consultant will drive and deliver organisational development initiatives in addition to managing the strategic aspects of the role.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has:
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing organisational development best practice strategies and initiatives.
- Experience in undertaking organisational diagnosis using data and insights and researching industry trends and best practice to inform solution design.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering capability programs.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Significant experience in developing and facilitating workshops and forums.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and ability to summarise complex information clearly and concisely, for different audiences and channels.
- The ability to maintain a safe working environment by adopting appropriate hazard management practices.
You will possess the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop, implement and manage a diverse range of programs and initiatives based on business needs — spanning leadership, talent, succession, engagement, diversity and inclusion, and safety culture.
- Actively engage stakeholders across the business to ensure that organisational development initiatives are aligned to business needs.
- Identify current and future learning needs and solutions to support cultural change and build capability within Renewal SA.
- In consultation with general managers and project directors, support change management including stakeholder management, engagement activity and communication.
- Act as a change and culture coach and champion across Renewal SA.
- Deliver improved processes and strategies for employee attraction, engagement and retention to support the achievement of Renewal SA’s operational objectives.
Tertiary qualifications in organisational development, human resources, psychology, general business management or related field and/or demonstrated equivalent capabilities and experience are essential.
Accreditation in Life Styles Inventory or other diagnostic tools is highly desirable.
Renewal SA is dedicated to creating a better place for all South Australians by developing accessible, connected and vibrant places where people want to live, work, enjoy and invest.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site to Lot Fourteen, a global innovation precinct; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District on the former Mitsubishi factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Please submit your application to SEEK with the following attached:
- a cover letter (no more than two pages) outlining your experience relevant to the role
- a current résumé.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday, 20 November 2020