As well as flexible working conditions, access to the Employee Assistance Program for you and your family and ongoing learning and development and career opportunities, Renewal SA offers many other wellbeing benefits for its employees including:
- fitness passport - membership provides access to popular gym facilities (nominated by Renewal SA employees)
- SiSU health station - provides a holistic view of your health and wellbeing
- flu shots and skin checks - free, yearly, onsite vaccinations for Influenza (the 'flu') and routine skin checks
- Corporate Cup - each year Renewal SA supports nominations for the Corporate Cup, a 16-week fitness program
- salary sacrificing - employees have the opportunity to salary sacrifice superannuation, vehicles and salary packaging
- end of trip facilities - if employees ride, run or walk to work, end of trip facilities can be accessed for use.