1. Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
3. This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government.
4. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
5. All linked websites are linked ‘as is’ and Renewal SA:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
6. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
7. The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. Renewal SA may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
8. Renewal SA, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.
Renewal SA respects your privacy. This privacy statement explains what information Renewal SA collects, holds and how that information is stored and used and explains the security of your information. This privacy statement applies only to this site.
This site is operated in compliance with the government of South Australia’s information privacy principles (IPPS), a copy of which can be obtained on the Department of the Premier and Cabinet website.
Whenever you visit our web site, Renewal SA will automatically record:
- your IP address
- date and time of your visit
- pages you access
- documents you download
- type of browser you use.
Periodically we use independent measurement and research companies to gather non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded in our website.
We also collect the key words you use when you do a search of our site. This information is not linked to any other data we collect. We use this information to find out what kinds of information people are looking for and how we can improve our services.
This information does not identify you personally. No attempt is made to identify you except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs.
This information tells us how our site is being used and helps us improve it to make your visit useful, informative and enjoyable.
Renewal SA will only record your email address and other personal information if you provide it to us. It will be used to send you a reply and may also be used to send you marketing information in relation to Renewal SA’s projects, including through Facebook remarketing services.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs and this privacy statement. Our website administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs and this privacy statement.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use our websites. The information we obtain from Google Analytics helps us understand user needs so that we can offer a better user-experience.
We may use Facebook remarketing services to advertise to previous visitors to this website. Facebook remarketing services are remarketing and behavioural targeting services provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activities of this website with the Facebook advertising network.
Facebook remarketing services are performed by tracking usage data, by using cookies and by using personal information provided to Renewal SA on this website and could result in users of this website being shown Renewal SA advertisements whilst using the Facebook website.
By using this website and/or providing your personal information to Renewal SA, you consent to Renewal SA using your personal information and other data in connection with Facebook remarketing services, including Audience Targeting, Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences.
You can opt-out of Facebook remarketing services at any time.
This privacy statement covers all Renewal SA websites. Our privacy statement does not apply to any other party’s websites, even when we have provided you with a direct link. We recommend that you check the privacy statements of the other party’s website.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this site. There are alternative ways of obtaining information from, and transacting business with, Renewal SA for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
The content of this privacy statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us.
Web content accessibility is about making the web accessible for people of all levels of ability.
Whatever their language, culture, location, or physical or mental ability, when the web meets accessibility goals, it becomes more accessible to people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive abilities.
We want everyone who visits our websites to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
To help us make this website a positive place for everyone, we follow the web content accessibility guidelines 2.1 (WCAG2.1).
This website endeavors to conform to level AA of the world wide web consortium (W3C) web content accessiblity guidelines 2.1.
The WCAG2.1 guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The WCAG2.1 includes three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for our website.
We're working hard to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility, but we realise there are some areas that still need improving. The following information explains what we're doing to make that happen:
1.1.1: Non-text content
We will provide alternative formats on request. Please contact us with your request.
The government of South Australia supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of public sector information.
Copyright subsists in all material included on this website and is either owned by or licensed to the Government of South Australia. Copyright material that is not owned by the Government of South Australia is clearly identified and use of this material by you, including reproduction and communication, may be subject to restrictions imposed by the copyright owner.
The Government of South Australia has undertaken reasonable enquiries to identify material owned by third parties and secure permission for its reproduction. Permission may need to be obtained from third parties to re-use their material.
When using content from this website, please attribute the work (but not in any way that suggests that the Government of South Australia endorses you or your use of the work).
You may use the following form of attribution.
Attribution to: ‘Renewal SA, the Government of South Australia, >>title of works<<, Sourced on >>insert date the content was sourced<<, >> insert URL<<’
Subject to any specific licence terms that may apply or any restrictions placed on this material by a third-party owner, copyright material on this website may be reproduced, or made available online or electronically. Any reproduction of the copyright material must include an acknowledgement of the copyright owner (Government of South Australia or relevant third party owner as the case may be).
Subject to any specific licence terms that may apply, copyright material on this website must not be altered without the permission of the copyright owner (Government of South Australia or relevant third-party owner as the case may be).
The piping shrike emblem and any material protected by a trademark must not be reproduced or otherwise made available without the prior written approval of the Government of South Australia.
Where specific licence terms (such as Creative Commons) are applied to pages of this website, or to any material or products on this website, those licence terms shall prevail over any inconsistent provisions on this website.
Please contact us to make an enquiry about the use of material on this website.
If you reached this page from another government website, please return to that site and use the contact information provided there.