Due to expanding our team at Renewal SA has a rewarding career opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join our Procurement and Contract Management team within the Commercial and Corporate division for up to a three-year contract.
Reporting to the Manager Procurement and Contracts Management, this role is primarily responsible for providing support to Renewal SA project teams in the undertaking of sourcing, procurement and contract management activities. The Procurement Officer will support and contribute to the delivery, maintenance and compliance with Renewal SA’s Procurement, Contract Management and associated policies and will facilitate the consistent application of corporate governance procurement and contract management framework and compliance across projects.
Who we are looking for
Working in a team of relationships focused role in the Procurement and Contract Management team, you will demonstrate a high level of commitment to customer service and the achievement of service delivery standards. Some of the key focus areas of this role will include:
- Support and assist the Procurement and Contract Management team with the administration requirements in relation to procurement and contract management. Maintain and monitor the Procurement Contracts Register, including contract disclosures, variations and certificates of currency and supplier scorecard
- Provide the primary contact service for Renewal SA for the SA Tenders and Contracts website for the uploading of tenders and disclosure of contracts within mandated timeframes.
- Undertake physical and electronic tender box openings
- Review procurement and contract management documentation to ensure compliance with both statutory and Renewal SA requirements
- Provide support and guidance in the formulation of acquisition, tender, evaluation, risk management, negotiation, contracts, and contract management plans, document, and strategies.
The ideal candidate for this role will display well-developed verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills that enable effective and collaborative working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Demonstrated experience in procurement and contract management in a government environment, in addition to your ability to undertake research, reporting writing and the preparation of responses will make you an ideal candidate for this role. Sounds knowledge of online technologies and experience in Microsoft Office software suite will also be highly advantageous.
Renewal SA exists to improve the lives of South Australians now and into the future by leading, supporting and driving investment and growth through property and projects. Our desire is for South Australia to have a strong economy and be a great place to live; and we believe property and development projects are key contributors to ensuring this is a reality.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site to Lot Fourteen, a global innovation precinct; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential and entertainment precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District of a former car factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Please submit your application to LinkedIn with the following attached:
- a cover letter (no more than two pages) outlining your experience relevant to the role
- a current résumé
Applications close at 9.00 am on Friday, 13 January 2023.
Please email your queries to RenewalSA.PeopleCulture@sa.gov.au in the first instance or contact Renewal SA’s People and Culture team on 0478 949 499.