We have an exciting career opportunity for a Land Officer in our Property Division.
The role reports to the Land Manager and is primarily responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining land transaction, program and financial reporting databases, systems and processes whilst supporting management processes for statutory charges for Renewal SA landholdings. The role will also contribute to the preparation of feasibility studies, research and reports on land tenure and land division matters. In this role, you will:
- advise Project Managers & Team Members in relation to Renewal SA projects, monitor legal, surveying and Land Title Offices activities.
- liaise with conveyancers, solicitors and landowners in relation to Renewal SA’s registered encumbrances.
- arrange and review legal and transactional documentation, undertake research and prepare reports on land tenure and land division matters.
- review and maintain Renewal SA’s Property Registers by monitoring all land division, acquisition and disposal transactions.
- assist the Land Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and the review and recovery of statutory charges.
Who we are looking for
At Renewal SA, we believe in creating the right environment for our people to thrive. This is because we want you to enjoy every day while you are with us. If values such as Respect, Excellence, Fun, Accountability and Unity appeal to you, then we could be the right organisation for you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- experience in land transaction processes and practices.
- ability to undertake research and analysis and preparation of reports.
You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and highly developed customer service focus with the ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships.
Tertiary qualifications in Business (Property) or a related field of study or demonstrated equivalent experience is highly desirable.
Renewal SA is dedicated to creating a better place for all South Australians by developing accessible, connected and vibrant places where people want to live, work and invest.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site into Lot Fourteen, Australia’s first innovation neighbourhood; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District on the former Mitsubishi factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Applications no more than a two (2) page cover letter outlining your experience relevant to the role, a current résumé (must be in Word format) and the completed Employment Declaration Form should be submitted.
Applications close: 5.00pm, Sunday 24 November 2019
For more information, please email RenewalSA.PeopleCulture@sa.gov.au.