Digital Engagement Advisor
We have an exciting new career opportunity for a Digital Engagement Advisor to join our ICT team for up to a three-year contract term.
Reporting to the Director, ICT Management, this strategic role is primarily responsible for the implementation and management of digital transformation projects across Renewal SA.
The role is responsible for effectively leading the development of a new Renewal SA website and intranet, in addition to managing digital and online projects, channels and applications such as content management systems, remarketing services, customer relationship management systems and digital engagement platforms.
Who we are looking for
Everyone at Renewal SA has a role to play in delivering our organisational priorities. By mobilising our collective passion for South Australia and property, and by utilising our diverse skills sets, we will deliver nation-leading property and development outcomes for our State.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide high-level strategic and technical advice, as well as identify gaps, risks and opportunities in a digital context in order to drive continuous improvement of digital activities. Some of the key focus areas of this role will include:
- Leading the procurement, development and implementation of a new website, new intranet, digital projects and channels, including digital transformation projects.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to plan, create, publish and provide expert advice on the management of website and intranet content.
- Procuring and managing contracts for hosting and maintenance services for Renewal SA websites.
- Providing research and high-level strategic and technical advice to Renewal SA teams to solve communication, engagement and operational problems.
- Ensuring all of Renewal SA’s online communications platforms and third-party applications are secure and accessible.
- Providing advice and strategic input into Renewal SA’s digital channels, digital governance, including policies and procedures, to drive continuous improvement of digital activities.
- Driving awareness, promoting learnings and making business improvement recommendations for digital service standards across Renewal SA.
Your demonstrated knowledge of, and significant experience in, digital communications and engagement will make you an ideal candidate for this role. You will also have proven experience in project management and an understanding of community engagement. Your skills will ideally be supported by tertiary qualifications in digital communication disciplines.
Renewal SA exists to improve the lives of South Australians now and into the future by leading, supporting and driving investment and growth through property and projects. Our desire is for South Australia to have a strong economy and be a great place to live; and we believe property and development projects are key contributors to ensuring this is a reality.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site to Lot Fourteen, a global innovation precinct; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential and entertainment precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District of a former car factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Please submit your application to SEEK with the following attached:
- a cover letter (no more than two pages) outlining your experience relevant to the role
- a current résumé
Applications close at 9.00 am on Monday, 18 October 2021.
Please email any queries to RenewalSA.PeopleCulture@sa.gov.au in the first instance, or contact Renewal SA’s People and Culture team on 08 8207 1417.