Learn to navigate the digital world
About the workshop
This one-day workshop is designed to help you troubleshoot your technological skills and topics include:
- setting up a ‘job seeking’ email account
- navigating, saving and organising files
- making the most of your smart phone/tablet
- navigating the myGov website and linking to other employment services
- creating and making the most of a SEEK account
- using Zoom for interviews.
What to bring
- list of your technological questions/concerns
- log in details for any of your digital accounts (email, SEEK, myGov, devices)
- your laptop if you have one.
Participants will receive take away workshop materials. Lunch will be provided and computers will be provided for use during the workshop, however participants are welcome to bring their own.
When and where
Tuesday, 18 May 2021
9.30am — 4.30pm
The Stretton Centre
307 Peachy Road,
Munno Para SA 5115
This workshop has been subsidised by Renewal SA’s Works Program at no cost to participants.