Some of the projects to receive funding in Round 3 of the successful Renewal SA City Makers grant program include a live performing arts program in the Adelaide Railway Station, the English Regatta Café along the Adelaide Riverbank, and a laneway event focusing on locally produced beer, bourbon, bratwurst and blues music.
City Makers grants assist entrepreneurs, local businesses and community groups to deliver innovative concepts that will activate the inner city through place making initiatives and building compliance upgrades.
The successful applicants for City Makers Round 3 are as follows.
- Studio Flamenco – Railway Tracks
- Adelaide Rowing Club – English Regatta Café
- Mama Jambo – Graffiti art project in Eliza Street
- Drink, Eat Work (DEW) - Shopfront greenery - Hindley Street
- Peanut Gallery Adelaide – local artist exhibition
- Event Management and Planning – The Wurst of Adelaide
- Adelaide West End Association – Waymouth Street Party
- Kings Head Pub – Urban streetscape upgrade & building transformation
- KaspArt – Repsychadelic in SALA Festival 2016
A fourth round of City Makers applications are expected to open later this year.