Participants sought for Woodville West child care pre-employment program
Child Care Services Training in association with the Department of Industry and Skills’ WorkReady initiative seeks participants for a pre-employment training program.
Who we are looking for
- be keen to kick-start their career as a Childcare Educator
- commit to a 24-week training program
- eligible to obtain a Department of Human Services (DHS) clearance for working with children
- live in the western suburbs and broader metropolitan Adelaide area
- be motivated and committed.
What you can achieve
Participants who successfully complete the program will achieve:
- nationally accredited qualifications in:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care [CHC30113]
- Provide an emergency response in an education and care setting [HLTAID004].
Guaranteed work experience and employment opportunities with the Child Care Services Australia group are also available to suitable program graduates.
Participants will only be selected for the program after attending the information session (details following).
Program induction: Thursday 13 December 2018
The program commences Wednesday 16 January 2019 and runs Tuesday to Thursday, 9.00 am–4.00 pm for 24 weeks (until Thursday 27 June 2019).
Training is held at Woodville West Football Club, Oval Avenue, Woodville South.
$200 student co-contribution fee ($180 if concessions apply)
Eligibility criteria apply.
What you need to do
Contact Lisa at Child Care Services Training to register for the information session before Friday 23 November 2018.
Telephone: 8258 4170
Mobile: 0423 288 311
10.00 am–1.00 pm, Tuesday 27 November 2018
Woodville West Football Club, Oval Avenue, Woodville South