City Makers funding is allocated to help entrepreneurs, community groups and arts organisations with the cost of achieving building compliance and placemaking.
Building compliance recipients
- Majoran – acoustic assessment and panelling
- Mama Jambo – disabled toilet facilities
- NOLA – acoustic assessment and panelling
- The Pork Knuckle Group – disabled toilet facilities
- Adelaide Eagles Little Athletics Centre – public mural
- Adelaide Fringe – moving projections on four walls of city venues participating in Adelaide Fringe 2016
- The Art Gallery Board – public art installation by local artists
- Multimind Solutions – a social experiment known as ‘Converse in the Market’
- Peter Rabbit – living green wall
- Saphron and Scantlebury – Sym Choon night markets
- Story City – story-telling mobile app
Applications for a third round of City Makers grants are expected to open later in 2016.