Works delivering aged care pre-employment programs in the West
EQUALS International in partnership with Renewal SA’s Works Program at The Square at Woodville West, Interskills Training and WorkReady are delivering the Western Health Pathways Pre-employment program.
We are looking for motivated and committed people wanting to work as Personal Care Workers in the Community Services and Residential Aged Care sectors.
Who we are looking for
Program participants who will:
- be physically able to carry out the duties of a Personal Care Worker
- be able to commit to a 12 week training program inclusive of a four week full time work experience placement
- be flexible with working hours
- be eligible to obtain an Aged Care National Police Clearance
- have a current South Australian Driver’s License and own method of transport.
What you can achieve
- Nationally accredited qualification in Certificate III in Individual Support [CHC33015]
- Guaranteed work experience throughout the program – employers supporting this program include ACH Group, Southern Cross Care and Ridleyton Greek Home for the Aged
- Real employment opportunities are available following successful program completion
About the program
When: From 28 August 2017 for 12 weeks. Runs Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9.00 am to 3.00 pm.
Where: Eagles Function Centre, Oval Avenue, Woodville South and EQUALS International, 81 Currie Street, Adelaide.
Cost: $250 student co-contribution fee, payable to EQUALS International. Concessions apply. Eligibility and subsidy criteria apply.
What you need to do
Contact EQUALS International to ensure your suitability to participate in the program and to register for the information and selection session. Participants will only be selected for the program after attending the information and selection session.
Information and selection session
When: Wednesday 9 August, 10.00 am for three hours
Where: EQUALS International, Nobility Room, Lower ground floor, 81 Currie Street, Adelaide