Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres Pre-employment program
Child Care Services Training is looking for motivated people who are keen to start a career as a Childhood Educator to take part in their Pre-employment program.
Who we are looking for
Program participants must be prepared to commit to a 48-week training program, be eligible to obtain a Working with Children Check and be able to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (must be a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine).
Graduates will be eligible for employment opportunities with Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres located in northern Adelaide.
Women and First Nations peoples are encouraged to apply.
What you can achieve
- (CHC30121) Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- (HLTAID012) Provide first aid in an education and care setting
- Supervised 160 hours of work experience placements throughout the program to complete your qualification.
Job ready training:
- Workshops delivered by industry experts to enhance training.
How to apply
1. Register to attend the information session
Contact Child Care Services Training to register for the Information Session
2. Attend the compulsory information session
When: Tuesday, 29 November 2022, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Playford Uniting Church located at the corner of Curtis Road and Douglas Drive, Munno Para.
3. Attend the invitation only selection session
Selected candidates will be invited to the selection session:
When: Wednesday 30 November, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Where: Playford Uniting Church located at the corner of Curtis Road and Douglas Drive, Munno Para
This is a 48-week training program, commencing on Tuesday 17 January 2023 until Wednesday 13 December 2023.
Training runs on Wednesdays, 9:00am to 4:00pm, at Child Care Services Training, 169 Salisbury Highway, Salisbury Downs.
160 hours of work experience placements are held on Tuesdays.
$380 student co-contribution fee, $330 if concessions apply.
Eligibility and subsidy criteria apply.
Register your interest now
If you would like to apply, remember to contact Child Care Services Training.