New career opportunities in childcare and early education
Who we are looking for
Child Care Services Training, in association with the Department for Innovation and Skills, is looking for motivated and committed people who are keen to start a career as a Childhood Educator with pathways to a Diploma in an early education and care setting.
Program participants must commit to a 36-week training program and be eligible to obtain a Working with Children Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
What you can achieve
- (CHC30113) Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- (HLTAID004) Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Guaranteed 120 hours work experience placements throughout the program to complete your qualification
- Employment opportunities are available for suitable program graduates.
What you need to to do
Participants will only be selected for the program after attending Information and Selection Sessions.
1. Register to attend the information session
Contact Child Care Services Training before Tuesday, 18 August 2020:
2. Attend the compulsory information session
Wednesday, 19 August 2020 at 9.30 am for three hours at the Playford Uniting Church, corner of Curtis Road and Douglas Drive, Munno Para.
3. Attend the selection session (by invitation only)
Selected candidates will be invited to the selection session Thursday, 20 August 2020 at 10.30 am for three hours at the Playford Uniting Church, corner of Curtis Road and Douglas Drive, Munno Para.
From 31 August 2020 for 36 weeks until 2 June 2021 (break from 16 December 2020 to 15 January 2021).
Training runs Monday to Wednesday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
120 hours of work experience placements are held on Thursdays.
Child Care Services Training
169 Salisbury Highway
$500 student co-contribution fee; $450 if concessions apply.
Eligibility and subsidy criteria apply. Check your eligibility on the Skilled Careers website.