Senior Director, Strategy, Marketing & Communications
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Director, Strategy, Marketing and Communications within our Renewal SA team for up to a three-year contract.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, this role is primarily responsible for developing the strategic direction of all project marketing, sales and communication activities across the organisation to ensure alignment and support of Renewal SA’s brand and growth plan.
Supporting the CE and functional General Managers, this senior position oversees the organisation’s strategic direction while building capabilities to develop and position Renewal SA with solid sales and project marketing skills which will support the organisation to be in a position to grow, influence the community and successfully deliver on all major projects.
Who we are looking for
At Renewal SA, we believe in creating the right environment for our people to thrive. This is because we want you to enjoy every day while you are with us. If values such as Respect, Excellence, Accountability and Unity appeal to you, then we could be the right organisation for you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Worked collaboratively with senior stakeholders to develop organisational skills and capability to support the delivery of marketing and communication strategies across programs and major projects.
- Developed and implemented innovative marketing and communication strategies which build the brand, reputation and long-term growth.
- Experience with identifying trends and provision of financial analysis on market activities which influence the strategic direction and project sales and marketing needs.
- Provided exceptional leadership to a marketing and communications function through role modelling core values, and building capability and competencies across the organisation to deliver organisational goals.
- Led the organisation’s project and property sales and marketing strategy including project campaigns and activities to support the achievement of the business’s strategies.
- Led and delivered the organisation’s communications, media and PR strategy to support the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and cross government agencies in delivering required messaging.
You will have experience in:
- Developing organisational and project sales and marketing capability within a major project environment.
- Leading and developing organisational strategic planning activities which support business growth.
- Building a constructive culture across a business that supports a marketing and sales focus.
- Commercially analysing industry trends across a sales and project environment and adapt into an organisations strategy.
- Leading an organisation’s marketing and communications strategies with project teams.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communication strategic plans.
- Utilising your exceptional interpersonal skills, and experience working in partnership with business leaders.
- Applying your superior organisational skills, including the ability to set priorities, meet tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline is highly desirable.
Renewal SA is dedicated to creating a better place for all South Australians by developing accessible, connected and vibrant places where people want to live, work, enjoy and invest.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site to Lot Fourteen, a creation and innovation neighbourhood; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District on the former Mitsubishi factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Applications no more than a two (2) page cover letter outlining your experience relevant to the role, a current résumé (must be in Word format) and the completed Employment Declaration Form should be submitted.
Applications close: 5.00pm, Thursday 20 August 2020
For more information, please email RenewalSA.PeopleCulture@sa.gov.au.