This is your opportunity to help change the landscape of South Australia.
Renewal SA has an exciting career opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, Lot Fourteen within our Place team.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager, Lot Fourteen and is primarily responsible for the coordination and delivery of marketing assets and digital communication activities that promote and support Lot Fourteen brand awareness.
In this role you will contribute to:
- preparing and delivering on specific marketing and communications plans and calendars
- coordinating the creation, production and scheduling of social media content and eDMs
- preparing and implementing marketing briefs for nominated projects
- providing input into marketing plans and providing support to relevant stakeholders
- coordinating the delivery of event marketing, promotional and communication campaigns
- leveraging third party event promotion and sponsorship opportunities to create brand awareness.
Who we are looking for
At Renewal SA, we believe in creating the right environment for our people to thrive. This is because we want you to enjoy every day while you are with us. If values such as Respect, Excellence, Fun, Accountability and Unity appeal to you, then we could be the right organisation for you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- at least of two to three years’ experience in the delivery of marketing and communications services including:
- social media planning and management
- website maintenance
- integrated marketing projects
- sponsorship, advertising and administration support
- highly developed customer service focus and ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- excellent computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office programs
- good working knowledge of WordPress or Craft, Campaign Monitor, Hootesuite and Adobe Creative Suite.
You will have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce highly creative copy writing and content development, coupled with high level attention to detail and ability to work across multiple projects and timelines.
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or equivalent are highly desirable.
Renewal SA is dedicated to creating a better place for all South Australians by developing accessible, connected and vibrant places where people want to live, work and invest.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site into Lot Fourteen, Australia’s first innovation neighbourhood; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District on the former Mitsubishi factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Applications no more than a two (2) page cover letter outlining your experience relevant to the role, a current resumé (must be in Word format) and the completed Employment Declaration Form should be submitted.
Applications close: 6.00pm, Monday 18 November 2019
Position profile and Employment Declaration Form
Please direct any enquiries to RenewalSA.PeopleCulture@sa.gov.au by 4.00pm Monday 18 November 2019.