This is your opportunity to join us and help to tell the stories of some of South Australia’s largest urban development projects.
Renewal SA has an exciting career opportunity for a Communications Coordinator within our Communications and Engagement team.
The role reports to the Manager, Communications and is responsible for providing support in the delivery of media, corporate and internal communications functions.
In this role you will contribute to:
- writing and developing EDMs, online content, brochures, factsheets, reports, speeches and media releases
- planning, creating content, posting, monitoring and evaluating performance on corporate social media
- the planning, preparation and delivery of communications plans
- delivery of internal communications and organisation of internal and industry events and workshops
- the media management function by researching stories and issues, undertaking media monitoring and regularly reporting on coverage
- delivery of corporate videos and photography to support communications campaigns.
Who we are looking for
At Renewal SA, we believe in creating the right environment for our people to thrive. This is because we want you to enjoy every day while you are with us. If values such as Respect, Excellence, Fun, Accountability and Unity appeal to you, then we could be the right organisation for you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- at least three years’ experience in communications, public relations, or marketing roles
- excellent communications skills and is good at developing and maintaining relationships
- a ‘can do’ approach, enjoys working as part of a team and is eager to learn.
You will have high level writing skills including demonstrated competence in copywriting for different media, including online and social media, and for different target audiences.
You will also have knowledge of design and print production processes for communication collateral and experience in social media management and digital communications.
Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent are desirable.
Renewal SA is dedicated to creating a better place for all South Australians by developing accessible, connected and vibrant places where people want to live, work and invest.
We are delivering some of the state’s largest urban development projects such as the transformation of the former Royal Adelaide Hospital site into Lot Fourteen, Australia’s first innovation neighbourhood; Bowden, an inner-city former industrial site that is fast becoming a highly sought-after residential precinct; the award-winning Tonsley Innovation District on the former Mitsubishi factory site; the revitalisation of Port Adelaide into a thriving maritime precinct; and the rejuvenation of the historic Adelaide Railway Station.
How to apply
Applications no more than a two (2) page cover letter outlining your experience relevant to the role, a current resumé (must be in Word format) and the completed Employment Declaration Form should be submitted.
Applications close: 6.00pm, Sunday 17 November 2019
Position profile and Employment Declaration Form
Please direct any enquiries to RenewalSA.PeopleCulture@sa.gov.au by 4.00pm Friday 15 November 2019.