Child Care Services Training pre-employment program at Woodville West
Child Care Services Training in association with the Department of State Development’s WorkReady initiative seeks participants for a pre-employment training program.
Who we are looking for
- be keen to kick start their career as a Childcare Educator
- commit to a 24-week training program
- be able to obtain the required Department of Communities & Social Inclusion (DCSI) clearances
- live in the western suburbs and broader metropolitan Adelaide area
- be motivated and committed.
What you can achieve
Participants who successfully complete the program will achieve:
- nationally accredited qualifications in:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care [CHC30113]
- Provide First Aid [HLTAID004].
- guaranteed work experience and employment opportunities with the Child Care Services Australia group and Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres.
Participants will only be selected for the program after attending the information session (details following).
Program induction: Tuesday 12 December, 2017
The program commences Monday 15 January 2018 and runs Monday to Wednesday, 9.00 am-4.00 pm for 24 weeks (until Wednesday 27 June 2018).
Training is held at Woodville West Football Club, Oval Avenue, Woodville South.
$180 student co-contribution fee; $150 if concessions apply.
Eligibility criteria apply.
What you need to do
Contact the Admissions Team at Child Care Services Training to register for the information session and to obtain the required paperwork.
Telephone: 8258 4170
10.00am-12.30pm Thursday, 23 November 2017
Woodville West Football Club, Oval Avenue, Woodville South